Nuffnang


Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Travel: Taman Botani Perdana

After visiting the National Monument, we moved on to Taman Botani Perdana. We covered perhaps only five percent of the place because I forgot to bring my mosquito repellent and the heat of the day was a bit too much :p... Nevertheless, we enjoyed the time spent at this green oasis in the city.

Taman Botani Perdana (Perdana Botanical Garden) was formerly known as Taman Tasik Perdana (Lake Garden). This large-scale recreational park covering 101.2 hectares has been in existence since 1888.

Here are two pictures of me and my favorite tree in the garden :)... This majestic tree was found close to the Herb Garden.





























At the Herb Garden, I spent most of my time under the shade to get relief from the effect of heat and humidity.





















So, remember to drink plenty of liquids to prevent hyperthermia :)





















I think it is a good place for pictorials...






















































However, I wasn't liking the population of mosquito there!!! I will plan my next visit early in the morning or later in the afternoon to avoid the Malaysian heat :p... Oh, and not forgetting my mosquito repellent!!! :)

Location: Taman Tasik Perdana, Jalan Kebun Bunga, Tasik Perdana, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...poor wifey! <3 So are you planning the next trip? :P

    ReplyDelete