Nuffnang


Monday, 22 October 2012

Picture Perfect 2: Water Chalet

We are finally at my last post of my per-wedding pictures (in wedding gown) from Picture Perfect 2 at Avillion Resort Port Dickson. I enjoyed the time spent on writing about the journey from winning the contest until getting the pictures.

Let me start off with this picture at the balcony of the water chalet which Adam and myself were allowed to kiss for the first time during the whole period of the photoshoot... You can see from the expressions on our faces, we were really looking forward to it :p
photo taken by Mphotoo






















This was actually our first dance after we signed the papers... Just love the effect of the sun on me, bringing the dance to life...
photo taken by Mphotoo






















We might look relaxed in this picture, but in reality... I was standing next to some sun-dried pigeon droppings and it was really bothering me... :p
photo taken by Mphotoo






















Loving the effect in the picture but not the heat on our bodies...
photo taken by Mphotoo
















Me and the long tulle veil...
photo taken by Mphotoo
















Love the blue sky...
photo taken by Mphotoo















Mirror on the wardrobe...
photo taken by Mphotoo






















This is a GIF animation I made with pictures of Adam and me playing our thumb game... Our usual activity when we are bored... Thanks, Calvin for capturing them in pictures...
















This experience has changed my perception on pre-wedding photography. I used to think that it was unnecessary and that the pictures taken on the actual wedding day was all that matters. However, after experiencing this 2-day photography session with a great team and looking at the pictures, I began to appreciate the whole process. Adam and I have a strong affinity to the sea and being able to have pictures of him and myself in a wedding gown taken at a beach resort was really rewarding. We simply had lots of fun being around each other the whole time. The difference was, a team was there to capture all the beautiful moments. I am sure we will treasure these pictures and the memories for a long long time...

Once again, a big thank you to the Picture Perfect 2 Team for this beautiful memory... Not forgetting all family and friends for the support when we joined the contest. Your tags and likes on our entry is deeply appreciated.

Next, I will post some pictures with casual attire...

No comments:

Post a Comment