Nuffnang


Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Picture Perfect 2: Casual Attire

We brought along our own props and a set of casual attire to Avillion Port Dickson for some photos... Imagine my relieve when I could finally get out of the wedding gown and move around freeeeeeeely at the beach resort... Hehehe...

Here are two pictures of us with our favorite props :D... Our A <3 C blocks and the balloons from our registration of marriage which survived for 4 days!!!... weeeee.....
photo taken by Mphotoo






















photo taken by Mphotoo
















Hubby putting his muscular arms to good use!... Result... a dizzy wifey...
photo taken by Mphotoo










My phone's current lock screen wallpaper...
photo taken by Mphotoo






















I love this picture... made me feel so loved :)...
photo taken by Mphotoo






















Of course, I got him down on his knee again... but poor thing was complaining how painful his knee was...suck it up, hubby!!! I still think it was worth it for this beautiful shot :p...
photo taken by Mphotoo
















I have to admit I like how long my legs look in this picture...
photo taken by Mphotoo
















I think hubby really look good here... :) I was just happy to be next to him... will always be...
photo taken by Mphotoo
















There's a reason why the balloons were always on my hands. I was using them as shield from the sun's rays...
photo taken by Mphotoo






















Love Tumasek Beach...
photo taken by Mphotoo
















Looking out from AviSpa...
photo taken by Mphotoo
















The last two pictures are dedicated to the wonderful friends who gave us this lovely plush as our wedding gift (and requested for it to be featured :p)... Hehehe... Thanks guys :)
photo taken by Mphotoo






















photo taken by Mphotoo






















Looking at all the pictures never fail to put a smile on my face.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment