Nuffnang


Friday, 21 September 2012

Food: Weng Yin Seafood Restaurant, Port Dickson

We found Weng Yin Seafood Restaurant on our first trip to Port Dickson.

Recently, an air-conditioned section was added. So, it is great news for people like me who are Ailurophobic!!! I could enjoy my meal in the closed air-conditioned area away from cats...






















Non-Halal food with reasonable price can be found here. I will just share a few dishes I have tasted.

The seafood served were quite fresh and the best part was they actually have a menu :). For someone who cannot understand Chinese characters, it is difficult to dine in Chinese restaurants sometimes. Thankfully, the menu comes in bilingual - Chinese and English... So, we managed to order a few dishes...

Errm... I think this is called "bamboo la la" and it is really fresh, big and juicy...














Next, the Nestum prawns. I am personally not a big fan of prawns but this is really quite good. I like the crispy texture and the strong buttery smell.














Romaine lettuce with garlic is another favorite. Well, not the garlic but without the garlic, then it wouldn't have tasted so good...














Marmite Crab. I am a crab lover. So, any opinion about this will be a biased one. Any crab taste good to me :)
















Besides that, there was a satay stall managed by a Malay lady. I've tasted the mutton and beef satay and they were not bad. The satay gravy was not very thick but with acceptable amount of peanuts.















We managed to leave the restaurant with our tummies filled to the brim and with smiles on our faces :)

Location: KM15.5(Batu 10), Jalan Pantai, 71051 Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan (the restaurant is clearly visible from the main road)

No comments:

Post a Comment